My Name Is Earl Trivia
How much do you really know about My Name Is Earl?
- *New* The first time Randy got high he spent 4 1/2 hours looking for his nose.
- *New* The first time Earl got high he had to keep checking to make sure he hadn't wet his pants.
- *New* Joy's cell phone number is 555-0184
- The episode Van Hickey was originally named Slept With Ralph's Mom.
- The excuses Earl makes in order to get out of consumating his marriage with Ralph's Mom:
- I just ate a big meal and my doctor told me I have to wait 3 hours before swimming or humping.
- A bunch of birds are attacking a squirrel on the lawn (and he has to get involved).
- The string came out of my sweatpants (and he had to fix it).
- The Chinese are on the march.
- I'm on hold with Mike from Bombay, who's trying to walk me through the new toaster.
- Randy got out (and he has to go find him).
- I need to drive 3 counties over to buy some condems. (He requires a special size.)
- *New* Catalina's brother killed their father because "men don't like it when someone sleeps
with their mothers." The reference is to the Greek Tragedy "Oedipus Rex" by Sophocles.
- *New* Catalina's childhood nickname was Chupa-Chup. This refers to a brnad of lollipops.
It was meant to make fun of her because she had a big head and a stick like figure.
- *New* In High School, Joy's prom date stabbed her. The scar on her stomach proves it.
- Everytime a girl breaks up with Randy, he drowns his
depression by playing "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper.
- Earl attended Williamsburg Junior High.
- Because of extremely hairy nipples - Earl's nickname
growing upwas "Rasta Nipples".
- When Joy is arrested for stealing the Bargin Bag truck, her inmate number is 131875.
- These are the people Randy thinks they could borrow $100,000 from for Joy's bail.
- The Beverly Hillbillies
- Richie Rich
- Donald Trump
- Brandon and Brenda
- Cruella DeVille
- The Jetsons
- The Jeffersons
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- Silver Spoons
- The bail hearing judge in Camden County is Judge Dierkes. He's set bail for both Joy and Earl.
- Darnell makes tasty homemade lemon squares for those he wants to properly thank.
- Earl's eye twiches when he is under extreme stress.
- Darnell relocated to Camden County as part of the witness protection
program. Harry Monrow was his original name.
- Catalina came to America via a shipping crate, (and a few other obstacles).
She arrived January 1, 2000. She is an illegal alien.
- Crabman was given his nickname by Earl because Earl couldn't remember
his name was Darnell.
- "Cost Dad the Election" has another one of the HD hidden signs. It's in the scene
after the live debate, it reads "Carl Hickey Loves HiDef"